par Lucie Fraisse
See my news
Easter Monday, holiday! However, many shops will remain open this Monday, April 18, 2022 in Toulouse and the metropolitan area. Here are the main ones.
Shopping centers open
- The shops in the mall Blagnac is open from 10am to 7pm and the Leclerc hypermarket from 9am to 8pm.
- The mall gallery Saint Orens will be closed all day while the hypermarket will receive customers from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- The shopping center of Rouffiac Tolosan closed, as well as the hypermarket
- Le Gramont Shopping Center welcomes customers from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Auchan is open from 9am to 8pm.
- Le Shopping center Labège 2 will welcome customers from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the shops of the gallery and from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. for the hypermarket Carrefour.
- Le Portet-sur-Garonne shopping center is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Carrefour from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m
- The Hypermarket giant casino is located in the Espaces Fenouillet gallery and welcomes customers from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Downtown Commercial by Roquesonly the restaurants are open, the mall and hypermarket are closed
- Le Carrefour Purpan will be open from 9am to 8pm.
- Le Basso Cambo Casino is open from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- In the city center of toulousethat Saint Georges shops closed and the casino supermarket is open from 8:30 a.m. to midnight.
- Always there toulousethe mall Reflections Compans is open from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and the Carrefour market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Big cultural brands
Fnac in Toulouse Wilson opens its doors from 11am to 7pm, as does the shop near the statue of Joan of Arc.
On the side of the big cultural brands, the Cultura store in Balma will be open from 10am to 7pm, as will the stores in Portet-sur-Garonne and Labège at the same time.
In Lauragais, the Nailloux Outlet Village welcomes customers from 10am to 7pm. Between these times are also the Galeries Lafayette in downtown Toulouse.
Big DIY brands
The Leroy Merlin store in Balma is open from 9am to 7pm, as are the stores in Roques-sur-Garonne and Colomiers.
L’Union’s Castorama, like Blagnac’s, is open from 9am to 7pm.
On the garden centers page
The Truffaut store on rue de Metz is open from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm, that of Balma from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm and that of Colomiers from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
The botanical garden center in Blagnac is open from 10am to 7pm, that of Labège welcomes customers from 9.30am to 12.30pm and then from 2pm to 6.30pm.
Union’s Jardiland store is open from 10am to 12.30pm and then from 2.30pm to 7pm. The von Portet opens its doors from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The Jardiland de Toulouse in Montaudran welcomes customers from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The green areas of Languedoc are open from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the “My Actu” section. With one click after registration you can find all the latest news from your favorite cities and brands.